Thursday, September 16, 2010

With help from Shakespeare (an experiment)

Romeo and Juliet Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh Juliet, with your soft words and as a vision of light from yonder window, a holder of

Saint-seducing gold,

...you took your Romeo and taught him to touch with light finger tips and saddened eyes, his death quickened by his longing to partake of you and yours in turn follows a brief shedding of a regal gown and cloak.

A pair of star-crossed lovers.

Star-crossed as lovers yes, but you never released the fiery passion that would have made you both pick up and leave the shelter you called home and the ones you called family.

One fire burns out another's burning,
One pain is lessen'd by another's anguish.

Spoiled in riches but not experience, you should have taken Romeo into the tunnel, on the edge of town to became wildly undone together.

For stony limits cannot hold love out,
And what love can do that dares love attempt.


Your hands were to be bound by the strength of his youth and longing, silken hair tangled in the leaves and branches that also scratch deeply into your writhing back.

These violent delights have violent ends.

I should still today have record of the echos of passion heard that night and every other until you escaped the rules and regulations that bound your passion.
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.
Let there be found the tales of a couple that loved without restraint and took what primal acts they needed from each other without pause.

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?

......if there is such a man,

for you and I are past our dancing days.

Do not be softened with delusions of love and petal soft touches.
Is love a tender thing? It is too rough,
Too rude, too boisterous, and it pricks like thorn.
I want to feel what lurks in the dark of your sexual imagination. I will feed my desires while catering to yours. Taste my longing in a lip that is bitten from a passioned kiss or rake of a nail on tender skin.

He jests at scars that never felt a wound.

Don't be afraid to take what you want as I will give you all of what you need.



But this all still sounds too romantic and happily ever after for my taste this evening.

A greater power than we can contradict
Hath thwarted our intents.

What are you waiting for?

Come in and close the door.

These violent delights,,

will have the greatest ends.




7 Dark Enlightening Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

slams the door behind me.....


well sexy lady....


what are we going to do now....

mac said...

If you care
I have a story to share.

I was once there
in her lovely lair.

M mind run wild
Like a child

I was enthralled with her hair
Her eyes I found delightful
But, I cold not speak
my tongue was weak
This situation was so frightful.

It seems I was smitten
by this kitten.
And now with these words I've written
She'll run, that's the guess I'm submittin'

Clyde said...

A love scorned by families---but why.
Two people who thought that love should not be restrained by the thoughts or history of others.
And love between to people should not be constrained by the thoughs of others.
We are free to love
We are free to do as we like
If as two we like, then we should do
There are no boundaries to love
Society has no place in our life behind closed doors
It is you who says yes---and only you who says no

Anonymous said...

I think literature class began to make sense analyzed in this way

The Invisible Seductress said...

Reading it again makes me think different thoughts now. Strange..

Citymom said...

Seductress,
Your version will definitely win over the high school kids who can't quite grasp old Bill's style.
Very nicely done.
Citymom

The Invisible Seductress said...

Thanks CityMom...I love overanalyzing things!! ;}