Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Business Meeting

beauty Pictures, Images and Photos

When he told me he was going to be late, I was a little incensed, the things I could be taking care of, dancing in my mind, loose ends to tie, but I still stood firm and waited, after all, this was business. I sat on a black leather high stool peeling the label off my beer in one piece, dangling a stiletto from fishnet covered toes. I feel cautious tonight, wary to meet like this, short notice, after just one conversation. These days it's risky, you never know who will materialize, or what evil they have planned, what do they know about me? I have always been able to take care of myself, slender and strong, schooled in warfare and martial arts, people should always be wary of me, although they seldom are.

One more drink slips down coldly, he is even later than we had agreed to, maybe something was up. Just as my head wrapped around leaving, he saunters in holding a red rose. His hair looked much darker than it had appeared in pictures, it was tousled precisely, his eyes were strong and focused directly on mine. The stiletto slipped off my toes, pinging against the metal of the bar, I smiled awkwardly at the fumble. His hands felt strong as he caressed my shoulder and apologized for his tardiness, the softness of his touch sent a warmed chill down my spine.

He was a very attractive man, with an aura that seeped sex and the vibe that he indeed could master it. Conversation stuttered at first. He made me nervous, but I could not show that to him.

"You come here often? It seems like a nice place, it was a good suggestion." I voiced softly.

"I have been here a few times, it's always pretty calm here, a nice place to relax with a beautiful woman as yourself."

"But this is business" I ployed.

"Yes, it is" He returned with a smirk, looking at me as if I was his offering.

For a moment I was lost, doing things to him in my mind that would shock even the most promiscuous in nature. I needed to focus, get through this. I felt alive as he hopped on the stool next to mine, a tailored pant leg brushing against me, my body still under inspection. He noticed that my skirt barely covered my fishnet thigh highs. I always felt sexy wearing them like this, no panties, a worthwhile risk. His index finger slowly slipped under them, un-apologetically, brushing in, toying with me. The mood quickly turned lustful, this was just a mere formality, we knew what would be next.

I was glad I read his profile so closely, I could tell instantly I would be attracted to him, but never thought it would be to this extent. I was pleased to know some weaknesses were purely sexual. I looked around to see that there was no attention drawing on us and reached between my legs, feeling my own heat, offering him a finger to taste the sweetness. He accepted greedily, with full contented eye contact, no hidden messages, it was time to go. He offered a place, I countered strongly to where we would actually end up. My boss had given me the keys to a secluded beach loft for the night, a place he used often to "entertain". Our sport cars could not speed to the coast fast enough.

This is where I had to be cautious, I had a blade strapped around my thigh and a gun in my purse, he had come close to finding the blade with wandering hands. I had always carried protection, this city gets dark at night, but I did not want to alarm him. I slipped it off as he was caught by the beauty of the beach front view, the lights of a dock flickering in the distance.

Nice View Pictures, Images and Photos



There was no time to talk, clothes fell off on command. My breasts were idolized with his gaze and his lips perfectly suckled them in a way I had never felt before, I ran my hands down his back, burying my head in his hair and taking in all of his scent. He had me immobilized with pleasure, I was used to being in control, but tonight, I would let a stranger own me.

I celebrated with a smile and a shiver of passion when he went down on me, certainly not his first time, certainly aware of a womans weak spots. I tried to play as if I was not impressed, keep a low mysterious key, this was lost quickly under his spell time and time again.

I had to taste him. I begged for him, longing to look up at him, watching his face as I pleasured him in return. He was very thankful indeed, I brought him to the edge and slowed, eager to feel his hot release inside me. The breathing heightened, I gasped at his size and the power he had handled me with. I don't recall ever being at this level of orgasm before, we had fit perfectly, his moans of pleasure I would never forget, it was a shame it would be the last time.

Our breathing returned to normal, I slipped on his crisp white shirt, he pulled on his pants as I ran my fingers up his chest, admiring every muscle. But now it's time for business.

I ran off to the kitchen to return presenting fine wine in tall shimmering crystal stems and a playful smile. He gulped it down easily, I toyed with the thought of another round with him, I always was a bit selfish in that respect. I place one hand behind his head, the other traces his strong jawline. I enjoy one last slow, deep kiss, and with one swift move, his neck is broken, and he falls to the ground at my feet. It still surprises me how weak and trusting men are when presented with sex.

Femme Fatale Pictures, Images and Photos


Rather a shame I didn't meet him under different circumstances, not as a marked man, an impetuous rival to the business at hand, danger to the profits of our operation. There is no time for sorrow, this is my job, I do it well, I always had. But,, I do rather enjoy when things get a bit twisted like this, a welcome distraction to the darkness of my task.

guns roses Pictures, Images and Photos

Lip Stick Pictures, Images and Photos

I call in to confirm, re-apply the bloodiest of red lip stick and leave with a smile of respect for him, still wearing his shirt and scent on my skin.

7 Dark Enlightening Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I found that if its to good to be true, most times it is. i would have been alert and if it was in the wine you would have had to find another way...

*smiles*


but I do like your style....

The Invisible Seductress said...

You have been trained well...But it wasn't in the wine, I had to re-write that paragraph to be clearer.

Our styles compliment...wink

1ManView said...

Wow, you had me going all the way to the snap part... Now that's a dark side... Dangerously, seductively, entertaining piece....

The Invisible Seductress said...

Why thank you... Funny now if you read it again it is totally different. I love a little dark with my sex stories...wink

KatDelRio said...

Greetings!

A friend introduced me to your blog. I think its great!

I'm having a contest on my blog that you might be interested in.

http://katdelrio.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-want-your-smut-give-it-to-me-smutfest.html

Have a great day!

:)

The Invisible Seductress said...

KatDelRio-Thanks for stopping by!!!And thank you!!! I'll stop by the contest, I appreciate it very much!!!

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: England, appraise, philosophy, overseas, Magnesium:, gratification, dpi and more...